Minimizes leg length discrepancy with plaster orthosis, which can cause pain in the back, hips and/or knees
When you have injured your foot or have diabetic feet and use orthoses such as VACOCast, VACOped or VACOpedes and have a normal shoe on the other foot, there will be an uneven load when you walk. This can sooner or later lead to a pelvic tilt. Which can cause unpleasant pain in the back, hips or knees.
The EVENup compensation sole provides the necessary height compensation so that your walking pattern returns to normal and pain in the hip, knee and lower back areas is avoided.
- Physiologically correct walking pattern in connection with cast, orthosis or VACOped
- Avoid pain in the knees, back and hips
- Prevention of pelvic obliquity through height compensation
- Quick to put on
- Can be used on both sides
- Height adjustable in three steps (1.5 cm, 1.9 cm and 2.8 cm)
- Available in three sizes
- Weather resistant
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to contact us!
Phone: +46 8 756 71 10
Address: Box 3035, 183 03 Täby
Octopus Limedic distributes the latest technology within medical devices to hospitals in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
More about us.